The Wiki Itself
Contents that don't belong in any specific categories.
Welcome to the Keyboard Wiki @ ai03.me!
Please see the For Contributors section below for helping out.
If you wish to return to the main ai03 keyboard page, click here.
This wiki offers detailed info for choosing mechanical keyboard parts.
This wiki contains info useful for designing PCBs, cases, firmwares, and keysets.
To request an account, send a direct message to ai03#2725 on Discord requesting an account with an email address.
Before editing, please read the contribution structure document.
To request an account, send a direct message to ai03#2725 on Discord requesting an account on this wiki with an email address.
For making edits, please follow this structure:
Books - Top level categories, i.e. PCB Design, Switch Selection
Chapters - Sub-categories within books, if necessary. i.e. Beginner and advanced chapters in PCB design
Pages - Hold the actual info. i.e. The switch descriptions page
- Use correct grammar whenever possible.
- Use headers, horizontal lines, and indents to organize info.
- Cite or link sources whenever possible.
- If you spot any inappropriate edits, please check the revision history and report the incident to ai03 as soon as possible.
- If you are creating a front page icon, please draw on the template using a size 40 brush, or contact ai03 with the icon contents.
- For creating book covers, resize the front page icon to 250x250, then resize to be 400x250 with empty padding on both ends.